DPS Programme Manager
DPS PROGRAMME ADVISOR, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE ISS
Role / Reference: DPS Programme Advisor / TB9486
Client: Ministry of Defence ISS
Assignment Location: Corsham 3-5 days/week for face to face meetings, otherwise working in multiple locations. Majority of travel will be in the UK.
Rate: Market rate
Contract Length: 12 months
Application Process: If you are selected to go to the next stage you must be willing to complete an application form detailing how your skills and experience meet each of the Essential Skills and Experience in the bulleted list below.
Deadline for submissions: 20/04/2019 at 12:00
Security Clearance Required: DV (Developed Vetting)
Required Start Date: 03/06/2019
Working Arrangements: 224 days in total. 3-5 days per week in Corsham Office (minimum 3 days per week) for face to face meetings. Be able to be responsive and to work in multiple locations at short notice. Majority of travel will be within UK.
- Develop strategies for the NSoIT(D) and ISG programmes within DPS to enable it to transition to a service delivery organisation, offering strategic advice and direction up to senior stakeholders.
- Develop the artefacts to support both programmes in the submission of their respective Business Cases.
- To support strategic planning for two programmes; New Style of IT (Deployed) (NSoIT(D)) Programme and Interoperability Services and Gateways (ISG).
- Contribute to development of key programmatic and service oriented policies.
- Development and circulation of the NSoIT(D) Breakpoint Note and the ISG Business Cases including a Main Gate Business Case.