c.£24,000 - £28,000
Working with the Marketing & Communication Managers, this role will deliver marketing campaigns that increase and drive audience engagement. Responsible for the dissemination and deployment of marketing activity and campaigns, this role will work with Marketing & Communications Managers to plan activity, develop content, and deploy activity and measure impact.
Provide marketing and campaign implementation support to Communications and Marketing Managers.
Work with Marketing & Communications Managers to implement marketing plans, ensure all activity is planned and all stakeholders on board to deploy.
Deploy marketing and campaign activity to dive traffic, engagement and leads. This includes the deployment (where appropriate) of email newsletters and automated engagement campaigns, CMS content uploads and social media posts.
Work with the Digital Team to deploy content through our website and digital channels and analyse the impact
Analyse the impact of all marketing activity to help inform future plans and engagement.
Work with Marketing & Communications Managers to create and commission collateral and content.
Knowledge, skills and Personal Qualities Required
- Ability to implement marketing plans and deploy activity.
- A proven track record in delivering marketing activity and analysing results.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines, with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Passionate about everything marketing, with keen interest in new technologies, platforms and channels.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- An analytical thinker, with the ability to make data driven decisions by extracting meaning and suggesting action from data enabling this to drive the development of our engagement strategies.
- Degree level educated or equivalent working experience.
- Experience of working in a complex stakeholder environment, with good relationship management skills and adherence to approvals processes.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Experience of editing and updating web content.
- Experience of deploying social media campaigns.
- Experience of email marketing and data segmentation based on behaviour and demographics.
- Experience of testing messaging and campaign activity to improve engagement.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will be in touch shortly.
If you need any further information drop me (Tom) an email at