He/she is required to have in depth experience (installation/configuration/usage) with:
- Tennable SecurityCentre 5.5.0 and above
- McAfee EPO 5.0 and above.
- Microsoft PowerShell 2.0 and above.
- Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SSCM) 2012 R2 and above (software used for deployment of patches),
- Windows Server Active Directory Domains 2003-2016 (group policy configuration, etc.).
- Wireshark 2.0 and above.
- Network, Storage and Memory Forensic tools; such as EnCase, DC3DD, Foremost, Volatility, Autopsy, DFF, Xplico.
Education / Certifications:
-Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) Certification
-GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst
-Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Certification.
-MCSA: Windows Server 2012 (or above) Certification
-McAfee Product Specialist—ePO
-McAfee Product Specialist—DLPe
Clearance required: DV/CTS
- Assists CSU Northwood Head Cyberspace security in coordinating follow up actions on both central and locally organised VAs; to ensure compliancy with NATOs Cyber Hygiene Indicators.
- Conducts vulnerability assessments (VAs); including penetration testing of SNFs within policy guidelines and as directed;
- Part of the MAROCM HQ / CSU Northwood Cyberspace security incident management process; she/he Investigates and resolves Cyberspace security related incidents in a systematic approach.
- Performs dynamic quantitative and qualitative risk analysis in support of MARCOM HQs agile operational environment.
- Analyses security logs of various ICT infrastructure assets (e.g. Windows Servers, etc.)
- Configures locally managed CIS security infrastructure, such as NCIRC Tier 3 assets and software.
- Provides, as requested, digital forensic support (including SNFs) to security investigations in line with the local SLA and as directed;
- Conducts security inspection and configuration activities of electronic devices introduced to the assigned AOR;
- Is the main contributor for setting up a new forensics process for our deployed (afloat - aboard maritime vessels) server/workstation configurations.
Required Cyberspace professional work experience:
-Cyberspace security professional with 4+ years of work experience. Minimum required ICT / Cyberspace security product knowledge related to the ICT work environment at MARCOM HQ / CSU Northwood:
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Northwood
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Northwood
- Central Government NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Northwood
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Northwood
- Defence NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Northwood