IT Change Managers
•Minimum ITIL Foundation – preferred ITIL Intermediate, Service Transition
•Experience in Configuration Management, Configuration Control and Change Management;
•Practical experience in the usage of change and configuration management tools;
•Experience with ITIL change and configuration management best practices;
•Experience leading meetings and committees;
•Knowledge of Quality Management principles;
•Experience in the operation of Change Advisory Boards (CAB). We would consider it as an asset, if you can demonstrate experience in applying QA and IV&V procedures.
•Apply and Execute the change management process and methodology
• Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting, issues an agenda and circulates all requests for changes to Change Advisory Board members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration Follow up on RFC with multiple stakeholders to ensure complete Release Package is available and all concerns are addressed
• Update the change log with all progress that occurs, including any actions to correct problems and/or take opportunities to improve service quality
• Support management in analyzing and process optimizations related to Change Management
• Prepare and track Emergency change end-to-end
• Guide Change Initiators in order for them to correctly create an RFC
• When required support with Configuration Management and Release & Deployment Management Activities
• Be able to facilitate meetings with various stakeholders to get to a common agreement
• Be able to drive a change request, under pressure, to completion based on urgent operational requirements.
•You will hold a university degree, preferably equivalent to a Master's Degree in information systems engineering, information technology or related discipline. A formal post-secondary training in IT will be considered as an asset.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Defence NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium
- Engineering NATO Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Belgium