G4 Staff Officer / Private Secretary
We are looking for committed individuals who are able to provide vital administrative expertise across the variety of Private Offices in the National Crime Agency.
• Acting as the key interface between the Deputy Director and the rest of the Agency. Leading on building relationships with senior interlocutors on your areas of responsibility.
• Driving activity within your business area through ensuring Deputy Director priorities are understood and acted upon.
• Participating in meetings your Deputy Director has on their policy areas as required and driving forward actions in a timely fashion.
• To lead and manage commissioning and provision of briefings and responses to correspondence: including the quality assurance and scrutiny of submitted material.
• Building expertise on your thematic portfolio through learning and development activities.
• Supporting the effective management and prioritisation of the diary alongside a Personal Assistant.
All NCA officers must hold SC Enhanced upon entry as a minimum.
We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- Seeing the Big Picture
- Making Effective Decisions
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering at Pace
We'll assess you against these technical skills during the selection process:
- National Insurance Number - Required for monitoring purposes only
Successful candidates must meet the security requirements before they can be appointed. The level of security needed is security check
Security Check and Role Requirements
To be considered for this vacancy, you will need to successfully complete SC clearance before commencing the role and for specified roles DV clearance within the first 12 months as part of your probation period.
You will also be required to undertake a mandatory pre-employment substance misuse test and achieve a satisfactory result.
To meet National Security Vetting requirements you will need to have resided in the UK for at a minimum 3 out of the past 5 years for SC clearance and a minimum of 7 out of 10 years for DV clearance. You will still be considered if you were posted abroad as part of your service with the HMG or armed forces or a UK government role during this period.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Cyber Security None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Forensics None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)