working with the Marketing & Communication Managers, this role will deliver marketing campaigns that increase and drive audience engagement. Responsible for the dissemination and deployment of marketing activity and campaigns, this role will work with Marketing & Communications Managers to plan activity, develop content, and deploy activity and measure impact.
Provide marketing and campaign implementation support to Communications and Marketing Manager.
Work with Marketing & Communications Managers to develop marketing plans, ensure all activity is planned and all stakeholders on board to deploy.
Deploy marketing and campaign activity to dive traffic, engagement and leads. This includes the deployment (where appropriate) of email newsletters and automated engagement campaigns, CMS content uploads and social media posts.
Work with the Digital Team to deploy content through our website and digital channels and analyse the impact.
Work with Marketing & Communications Managers to create and commission collateral and content.
Repurpose of content for different channels (blogs, social media, website, and intranet) to enhance engagement with key audience groups.
Work with the wider team to understand/develop understanding of our key audience groups.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level educated or equivalent working experience.
- 1-2+ years' experience in marketing.
- Experience of campaign marketing.
- Demonstrable experience working in a complex stakeholder environment, with good relationship management skills and adherence to approvals processes.
- Experience of audience analytics and data analysis.
- Experience of editing and updating web content.
- Experience of deploying social media campaigns.
- HTML/CSS, marketing automation experience is desirable.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will be in touch shortly.
If you need any further information drop me (Tom) an email at