Head of Projects, Gloucestershire
Job Title: Head of Projects
Salary: Market Rates
This very exciting and established IT site has a key opportunity for an experienced Head of Projects. You will track and manage revenue and revenue forecast for a portfolio of projects whilst managing the
team of Project Managers. Responsible for achieving the project objectives, targets, interdependencies, resourcing requirements and any proposed changes which may affect project priorities. You will also shape the project portfolio and deliver to the agreed time, cost and quality factors.
Please note, the successful candidate must be eligible for and willing to undergo an advanced security clearance process.
- Senior Leadership Team member
- Report into the contractual review boards
- Review the finances and revenue actuals against the targets and resolve deviations
- Creation of business cases and impact assessments
- Identifying resourcing needs in line with the portfolio plan
- Customer stakeholder management.
- Coaching and mentoring of the PM team
Essential skills & experience
- Previous experience in a Portfolio Manager role.
- Experience in business analysis and strategic planning, including requirements definition and business case production
- Microsoft Office applications, such as MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Agile and Prince2 delivery experience
The role requires full DV clearance and Privileged Users (PU) status
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
Find out more
Visit the Sopra Steria website and Sopra Steria LinkedIn company page.