Security Architect - Cryptography - CCP, IA, SIRA
Security Architect - Cryptography - CCP, IA, SIRA - Permanent - Gloucestershire - £45,000 - £75,000 DOE
Our client is currently has exciting opportunities for a number of Cyber Security Architects to join their growing organisation. You will be motivated by solving varied and challenging client problems and will work alongside customers to help them engineer bespoke cybersecurity solutions within complex environments with the aim of protecting information and systems from the cyber threat. Your activities will be dynamic as you work across a range of projects, ensuring that your work is always diverse and interesting.
- Designing Secure Systems; either a software/hardware component or system of components which are resilient to the Cyber Threat
- Architecture modelling and oversight of technical design studies
- Generation of technical material for competitive bids, however, this is not a pre-sales role
- Engagement with technical and non-technical stakeholders daily
Skills / Experience:
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) qualification(s) required, ideally IA Architect or SIRA
- Essential background in an IT engineering discipline, ideally one of the following:
- Network equipment
- Software development
- Hardware development
- Highly desirable background in a form of Cryptography and/or key management
- Detailed understanding of various types of Cyber Threats, Vulnerabilities and Risks
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to understand, adapt and architect complex systems
- Enterprise-level Architecture Modelling
- Application of Architectural Frameworks and Systems Engineering processes (e.g. TOGAF/MODAF/EASE)
- Background in UK Defence Information Assurance (IA) systems and processes
- Defence, National Security or Communications Domain Knowledge
- Strong Interpersonal and Leadership Skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and negotiating skills, including the ability to present to executives
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Gift Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or Willing to Undergo. If you do not hold an active DV or Willing to Undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Defence SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Engineering SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Information Technology SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Gloucestershire
- Security SC Permanent £70,000 - £79,999 jobs in Gloucestershire