Reed Professional Services is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients a powerful solutions and focused approach.
We are looking for Programme Managers advocating and demonstrating the value of good project discipline. In turn this will ensure the adoption and embedding of agreed project standards and tools within our Central Government Policy workforce. RPS are providing a team of experienced programme management consultants to complete the individual engagements. You must be a problem-solving individual to help overcome barriers to delivery, whilst sharing intelligence (from projects and from the PMO perspective) to expose common / shared challenges and drive portfolio-level solutions. You will be focused on enabling two-way engagement between the projects and the EU Exit Delivery Group; ensuring that delivery concerns are heard, challenged where appropriate and acted on.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrable experience as a Programme Manager with experience of large complex programmes within a central government department
- Experience of managing business transformation.
- Demonstrable experience of carrying out initial assessment and reviewing the existing project artefacts.
- Demonstrable experience of creating action plans and reporting.
- Experience of the creating and maintaining substantive plans of activity.
- Significant stakeholder management experience to a senior level.
- Experience of implementation action plans to drive the project successfully.
- Demonstrable experience of driving multiple projects forward to successful delivery.
- Broad understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Security Clearance is a significant plus!