DV cleared Systems Safety Manager | Corsham
Evodia Consulting is currently recruiting for a DV cleared Systems Safety Manager to provide Acquisition Safety & Environment Management support and advice to our client based in Corsham. The planned start date for this contract is 01 May 2019 and it is expected to last until 01 February 2021. We expect the day rates on offer to be c£550 per day (Inside IR35). You are required to either hold a current (used within last 6 months) Developed Vetting (DV) clearance or be already in the process of applying for a DV clearance.
- Be skilled in Acquisition Safety Management such as ASEMS (POSMS) or an equivalent safety management system (SMS).
- Working knowledge of MOD safety regulations and guidance.
- Experience in creation and management of hazard logs.
- Experience of tools and techniques for safety and environmental risk management.
- Working knowledge of Environmental Management such as ASEMS (POEMS) or an equivalent environmental management system (EMS).
- Knowledge of MOD Acquisition lifecycles.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge of the Greening Government initiatives and sustainable procurement.
- Knowledge of Land System regulations for Safety and the Environment (DSA02.LSSR etc.).