We are seeking a highly personable Recruiter. The ideal candidate for this role will provide administrative and recruitment support within NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation.
· Support and work with team of Recruiters through periods of high volume activity
· Focus on candidate attraction and sourcing hard to fill vacancies utilizing direct sourcing
· Actively build talent pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas
· Support advertising, application screening and on-demand interviewing
· In periods of high volume or as required, participate in interview panels, advise on selection procedures and write interview questions and interview summary sheets
· Monitor onboarding procedures and all follow-on actions to ensure timely appointment of selected candidates
· Work in a collaboratively with the wider HR Team to build a smooth recruitment process and ensure the best possible candidate experience.
Working as part of a team at NCIA for NATO, the successful applicant will support a team of recruiters and actively build talent pipeline for future reference while supporting advertising and other aspects of recruiting. This will be on site in The Hague, Netherlands and will suit those either already living there or willing and able to work within that location unencumbered.
· Relevant experience in the area of HR and Talent Acquisition (or similar)
· Extensive experience pro-actively sourcing technical candidates, ideally using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and preferably from the IT industry
· Experience in conducting interviews and facilitating interview panels
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
· Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook,
· PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word and an application tracking system (preferably Oracle Taleo)
· Good spoken and written English, some knowledge of French desirable.
· Drive for Result - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
· Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
· Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
· Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
· Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people—up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably
· Ability to obtain and maintain a NATO Secret Security Clearance
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com . If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.