Test Engineer - Security Cleared
Test Engineer (Infrastructure)- Security Cleared
My client has a vacancy for Security cleared Infrastructure Test Engineer for an initial 6 month contract.
This Role requires an experienced Infrastructure Tester to deliver and own Operability and Performance testing capabilities present on the project, across a range of technologies and operating systems. The Tester will understand and be able to create sophisticated performance test scenarios, maintain a performance framework and create detailed, informative reports to management and the customer.
Projects will be executed with agile principles with a focus on delivering minimum viable product as quickly as possible and delivering incremental value through its life cycle.
- Produces accurate test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Produces test cases with an appropriate level of technical detail for the target audience responsible for test execution.
- Good familiarity with testing tools.
- Uses risk to identify where more or less testing is required based on testing outcomes.
- Produces clear and unambiguous test plans that address project requirements and risks and contribute to test strategy.
- Effectively communicates the testing strategy and plans throughout the project & customer teams.
- Successfully delivers all testing activities in the test plans within forecast and timescale constraints.
Due to the nature of the work, candidates will need to be security cleared to SC level prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.