Head of Workplace Management / Head of IT Strategy
Head of Workplace Management/Head of IT Strategy is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 6-month contract, to be based in Bradford. We are looking for a candidate to form part of a senior leadership team (strategy level) and be responsible for the setup of workplace services as function. You will be responsible for building out strategy including, people and technology rollout.
To be successful you will have previous experience in creating workplace services - producing roadmaps, deliverables, benefits realisation, investment for the future and service operating model.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Creating a roadmap / delivery plan / strategy
- Identify business applications required and combine with strategy.
- End User Computing (EUC) strategy
- simplifying/streamlining proceses
- Investigating and improving user experience
- Create new service operations process
- Asset management process
- Build user end workplace collaboration
- Take responsibility for current in-flight projects: Data centre/cloud transformation, network improvement, service management transformation, service delivery
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.