SAP FICO Functional Consultant/Architect (S4 HANA, Ariba, BPC)
SAP FICO Functional Finance Consultant/Architect (S4 HANA/Ariba/BPC) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, on a long term, global programme of work, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire with two days remote, home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant must be an SAP FICO Functional Finance Consultant/Architect with a vertical in SAP FICO solution design and end to end implementation.
- Must have designed and implemented and full life-cycle SAP FICO Finance solution in S4 HANA integrating both Ariba & PBC
- Take complete ownership of an SAP Finance (including Controlling) solution for 40+ countries and integrating to over 50 legacy systems
- Must have experience of working across multiple countries and on global complex programmes of work.
- Write a new SAP Blueprint by understanding and piecing together what has already been defined as part of an SAP template, correct it where required and complete outstanding gaps
- Identify all Finance related touch points and implications across all core modules of SAP, including Ariba and BPC. The successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the definition of the overall solution that meets the corporate Finance requirements
- Understand and translate requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach leveraging standard process methods and deliverables
- Aligning solution architecture (including statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) with final terms and conditions
- Write functional specifications for RICEFW, help develop test scripts
- Must have extensive hands on experience as a SAP Finance (FI/CO) experience as a Consultant, in addition to Finance Solutions Architecture experience.
- Must have been responsible for completing several end to end SAP Finance projects up to S/4 HANA
- Strong functional expertise in SAP FI and CO ERP and S/4 HANA.
- Must have working knowledge of all other core modules of SAP, especially Ariba and BPC
- Be able to lead a small team (offshore and onshore)
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.