Administrative Resource Recruitment Support
• Support and work with team of Recruiters through periods of high volume activity
• Focus on candidate attraction and sourcing hard to fill vacancies utilising direct sourcing
• Actively build talent pipeline for future recruitment needs identifying new channels and bringing innovative ideas
• Support advertising, application screening and on-demand interviewing
• In periods of high volume or as required, participate in interview panels, advise on selection procedures and write interview questions and interview summary sheets
• Monitor onboarding procedures and all follow-on actions to ensure timely appointment of selected candidates
• Work in a collaboratively with the wider HR Team to build a smooth recruitment process and ensure the best possible candidate experience.
• Relevant experience in the area of HR and Talent Acquisition (or similar);
• Extensive experience pro-actively sourcing technical candidates, ideally using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and preferably from the IT industry;
• Experience in conducting interviews and facilitating interview panels;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word and an application tracking system (preferably Oracle Taleo); Good spoken and written English, some knowledge of French desirable.
• Drive for Result - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Organizing - Can marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files in a useful manner.
• Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
• Listening - Practices attentive and active listening; has the patience to hear people out; can accurately restate the opinions of others even when he/she disagrees.
• Interpersonal Savvy - Relates well to all kinds of people—up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.