FGFS (FlightGear Flight Simulator) Programme Support Assistant
The incumbent will be part of the FGFS Program Support Office Team in provision of seamless andcontinuous support to the program regardless of area of support, location and project.He/she will:
• Coordinate, process and maintain the planning, implementation activities relatedinformation and documentation from PMs and Programme Manager, Finance, HR and Acquisitionfunctions to ensure proper and timely recording, tracking and reporting in accordance with the relevant battle rhythms of the program. Ensure to follow a specified definitionand implementation ofa documentation procedure.
• Record and maintain all the transactions either by extracting them form the Agency financial and operational transaction tools, keep abreast of all the actual programme and projectrelated costs data and monitor them against planned and authorized expenditure profiles
• Maintain and share all the information as requested by organizing, operating andmaintaining the SharePoint site(s) in line with the needs of the program and projects.
• Maintain, track (REQs, POs) and consolidate and keep up-to-date all the critical fundingand cost data, in particular, related to staff moves, PSCs and running supplier contracts to be able toprovide complementing financial data to the reports issued.
• Develop simple “how to” and guidance manuals and documentation of the performedtasks to improve knowledge sharing and interchangeability across the PMO staff.
• Participate fully in the annual review and incremental fund request developmentexercises. Help and contribute in the development of tools and models to automate the development,recording and reporting exercises to the maximum extent possible.
• Establish and maintain project documentation in a structured and user friendly way,including risk, issue and lessons learned logs for both for day to day usage and future regulatoryreferencing.
• Participate and contribute to the regular and ad-hoc development and preparation of highlevel accuracy reports, briefings, funding, expenditure and other cost information.
• Be interchangeable with other members of the Programme Support Office and be able toprovide full administrative support including planning, coordination and minute taking of meetings,travel and accommodation arrangements to the programme team members as and when required.
• Completed appropriate level and relevant education to perform the duties and roles.
• Strong linguistic skill in English
• Advanced and power user level excel skills with ability to use;
advanced formulas for analysis or application into a model,
advanced charting, tables, conditional formatting, ability to use macros when needed, power pivot, pivot reporting, data tables, simulations etc.
• Organized and structured working habits and proven administrative planning, coordination and support competences.
• High skills in other MS office package applications, such as SharePoint and MS Project. At minimum a good level user experience in MS SharePoint platform to upload, publish and maintain programme relevant content to meet the needs of end users.
• Previous experience in the Project Management area in strong supporting roles and functions is desirable.
• Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
• Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization is desirable.
• Peer relationship management skills
• Dynamic and proactive
• Adapt easily to change