Engineer – Warships Systems Integration
Our client, the Aurora Engineering Partnership, are seeking an Engineer – Warship Systems Integration, to join them at MoD Abbey Wood, Bristol.
Task ID: TOF 17 - EXT
Technical Discipline: Maritime Platforms
Requirements are scheduled to run until 30th September 2019. This is a competitive tender and there is therefore no pre-defined price attached to this role. We suggest that a rate of £350 - £450/day will be competitive, however please approach us if you have different requirements.
IR35 STATUS: Inside IR35. This engagement has been assessed by the public body as Inside IR35 legislation. Candidates would be required to operate through an umbrella company on this engagement.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 20/03/2019 at 16:00
As this is a quick start contract role, this role requires Active SC (Security Cleared) clearance. Applicants require active SC clearance to be considered.
Specific Requirements for Role
- Application of standards and understanding of physical integration of combat systems into warships - As&As, Mods, etc for Radar, EW, T23, Weapons.
- Could be 1-2 days/wk offsite from ABW.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas are cannot be accepted.
Other Job Postings
Visit https://quast.workable.com for all current Quast recruitment job vacancies.
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Defence SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Engineering SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Information Technology SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Procurement SC Contract £120,000 - £129,999 jobs in Bristol (City Centre)