Ops CIS - Service Manager
Skills knowledge experience:
•ITILv3 certified at foundation level.
•2 years of experience in the management of CIS systems either as a project manager or service operations manager.
•ITIL v3 certified in Service Operations.
•PRINCE 2 foundation.
•Demonstrable evidence in maintaining knowledge of advances in Information Technology.
•Familiarity with military telecommunications and information systems.
•Prior experience of working in an international environment.
•Knowledge of NATO political ambition and organizational structure.
- Coordinate cross-Agency service delivery and ensure SLA targets are met.
- Participate in Configuration Management Process.
- Build Price Proposals for new service deployment.
- Support the development and execution of the annual budget.
- Provide inputs for the quarterly SLA report.
- Provide inputs and recommendations to the SLA Change management process.
- Provide support to project managers as required through the project development, delivery and transition into service phases.
- Business travel throughout the NATO area of operation and national (NATO and non-NATO) facilities.
More searches like this
- Aerospace NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Belgium
- Biotechnology NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Belgium
- Cyber Security NATO Contract £100,000 - £109,999 jobs in Belgium