Service Delivery Manager (SharePoint/Intranet/Agile)
Service Delivery Manager (SharePoint/Intranet/Agile) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client, for a rolling 2-month contract, to be based in Edinburgh. Our customer is ideally looking for a candidate local to Edinburgh and the successful Service Delivery Manager MUST have experience in delivering SharePoint and Intranet based services. Service Delivery experience in areas other than SharePoint and Intranet will not be relevant for this particular role.
We are looking for a candidate with a combination of the below experience:
- Proven ability to work directly with the client/business to elicit/document requirements and drive functional vision
- Experience with vendor outsourcing models including onsite/offshore resources
- Experience turning a business vision into a technology solution utilising existing technologies and shared assets
- Experience with process engineering and continuous improvement
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies
- High Level understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- High Level understanding of Testing Methodologies (software and infrastructure)
- High Level understanding of SharePoint, O365, Team Foundation Server, ASP.Net, Java, HTML, iOS and/or android technologies
- High Level understanding of Storage, Network, Virtualisation and Database technologies
- High level understanding of solution architecture
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Own and lead Service Delivery to contracted service commitments (SharePoint / Intranet)
- Engage and drive Capability Units - manage in a service partnership as "one service team"
- High level of Customer Relationship Management - working in a Collaborative Continuous Delivery Model
- Identify and define requirements for new services - ensure professionally introduced and accepted into service
- Own and Deliver on Continual Service Improvement Plans
- Accountable for Forecasting and Management of P&L
- Actively own service risks, control service costs and improve productivity
- Manage the service delivery team driving development and effectiveness
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.