Software Engineer - Java
Software Engineer - Permanent - London - DV Cleared or willing to undergo
Our client is seeking talented Software Engineers at all levels to join their team in London, working within a rapidly growing environment.
The successful candidates may be working in Scrum/Agile development teams, performing full stack web development, user interface design, requirements analysis, conduct research & development on new software technologies and pursue new business.
Our client is looking for a hands on Java Developer, looking to further develop their career within a dynamic Agile environment.
- Will be experienced in java and web services and be able to work in an Agile team
- Will be keen to learn a broad range of technologies on the Java stack
- Has experience of designing and developing innovative software solutions
- Be able to work in a client facing role
- Experience in software development and unit testing using Java
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in order to meet the needs of a wide range of external and internal service clients and to develop effective working relationships with our customers and partners
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience in mentoring/technical coaching of junior members of the team
- Experience or interest in User Experience (UX) techniques and designing and developing user interfaces
- Experience of UK Government working practices
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with Continuous Integration e.g. Jenkins / Bamboo
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SCALA and the Play framework
- Experience with Micro-services
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £250 of Love to Shop Vouchers!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active DV or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.