Requirements Engineer - Communication Systems
Job Role: Requirements Engineer - Communication Systems
Location: Wiltshire and Bristol
Salary/Rate: Competitive Salary
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC/ DV Cleared or willing to undergo
Requirements Engineer - Permanent - Wiltshire- Competitive Salary - SC Cleared
You will be a key participant in the design and delivery of a range of strategic programmes and business-critical initiatives and will be part of large-scale engagements where change and evolution of services contribute to this fascinating, and demanding environment.
Skills / Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of Military CIS within the Military Deployed Tactical Environment
- Knowledge of requirements capture, management, and tracking
- Experience of requirements management in agile software development projects
- Experience in using the DOORS requirements management toolset
- Understanding of modeling techniques (such as use cases) used to elicit requirements
- Knowledge of change management techniques
- Experience in integrated test, evaluation and acceptance
- Minimum of 5-10 years' experience working upon applications-based delivery and/or research programmes within the defence industry
- Stakeholder engagement, both internal and external
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team and under pressure, whilst prioritising the work effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You will ideally be degree educated to 2.1 or above in a related subject or have the equivalent in relevant engineering, scientific or technical-based discipline.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC Cleared. If you do not hold an active SC Cleared please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2018.