Basingstoke/ Occasional Home working
Salary: Negotiable + excellent benefits
My large IT outsourcing client has a vacancy for a Service Architect based in Basingstoke with occasional home working and travel to customer sites. The job will initially consist of responsibility on 2 projects (each week will split 50/50).
Strong customer-management and interpersonal skills and an in-depth knowledge of the service design area.
The ability to express a pragmatic and thorough design, taking into account any conflicting priorities of the business or Customer.
The ability to hold a large and diverse design team to a single agreed approach, and to ensure that there are no gaps between the various components.
The Service Architect must have:
* A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques.
* A strong operational understanding of service supply chains
* Experience of service design for major IT systems
* A broad knowledge of the constituent components of the DII solution
* The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation
* Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
* A detailed knowledge of service delivery concepts and techniques with strong operational understanding of service supply chains
* Experience of service architecture and design for major IT systems
* Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills
* Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running workshops
* Team development and motivational skills
* Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
Desirable Skills Required:
* ITIL version 3 Practitioner or Expert
* Experience of modelling techniques and tools - process, applications, data and technology
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need to go through SC clearance prior to starting
For more information on the role, please apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.