Senior Business Analyst
Our client has an immediate requirement for a security cleared Senior Business Analyst to offer support on a 6 month basis in Bristol.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing existing services and developing proposals for end to end transformation
- Providing on the job coaching and mentoring to nominated staff
- Investigating, analysing, visualising, articulating and solving complex problems and concepts and making disciplined decisions based on available information
- Applying business improvement processes and identifying and exploring opportunities for service improvement and business improvement
- Allowing businesses to look at new ways of tackling business processes or to establish new services from scratch
- Communicating with stakeholders clearly and regularly, clarifying mutual needs and commitments through consultation and consideration of impacts whilst focusing on user needs
- Managing customer and supplier relationships
- Putting users first and managing competing priorities
- Driving the analysis, identification, prioritisation and implementation effectively
- Cross-check various model elements for inconsistencies and incompleteness eg finite state models against use case models, class diagrams against business rules, case post conditions against class diagrams;
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate relevant experience of working in a similar environment, ideally within the public sector.
You must also be immediately available or on notice period of no longer than week.
Valid security clearance is essential for this role.
Please note, this role falls inside IR35 and therefore rates are based on working through an umbrella company.