Wireless and Network Security C++ Software Developer
Wireless and Network Security Specialist
My client, a British multinational household name are looking to recruit a number of Wireless and Network Security Specialists in to their offices based in Guildford.
With their client base rapidly expanding, this is an opportunity to join a team of sophisticated and most talented IT professionals within the defence sector and work on a multitude of exciting projects within this space.
The successful candidate will be responsible for some the following (depending on assigned project):
- High performance wireless or network security application design/development in C++ and related languages
- Developing and deploying software which typically includes low level development (e.g. real-time software, drivers, embedded software etc.) and requires an understanding of the underlying hardware systems
- Managing technical tasks/projects and people
- Be involved in customer-facing delivery, sometimes to challenging deadlines
- Customer-facing business development and consultancy
- Have a strong interest in expanding technical knowledge both in areas of core expertise and more generally
- Work towards gaining the experience required to take technical lead roles
- Mentoring and coaching junior colleagues
- Occasional travel to client site
It is desirable to have experience in some of the following:
- Understanding of low-level computing concepts
- 1+ year experience of C++ development.
- Understanding of radio communication systems and concepts
- Understanding of network security principles and concepts
- Range of other development skills, including one or more of the following: embedded software (C), Java.
In turn, my client offers some outstanding benefits including a generous bonus scheme, 25 day holiday (with the ability to buy 5 additional days) and many more.
Also, please note that due to the sensitive nature of the projects that you will be working on, it is essential for the successful candidate to hold SC clearance or be eligible for SC clearance.
Should the above be of any interest and would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com or on 0117 980 4925.