Export Controls Officer
We have a contract vacancy for an Export Control Officer to work for a multi national defence company based in Stevenage.
This opportunity has arisen to be part of the team that works across all areas of the business, from Projects to Major Equipment Procurement to Supply Chain. It will give you the opportunity to develop valuable expertise in the area of Export Licensing but also to develop you network throughout the business and be at the forefront of what is happening as the business grows and develops its export activity.
What will you be doing?
* Providing expertise advise on Export Licencing, dealing with internal and external agencies to ensure company compliance
* Managing a small team to deliver excellent customer service
* Liaising with government departments, networking internally and externally and helping to drive the business forward to meet export requirements
What are the benefits for you?
* Technical Training and development available
* You will be involved potential with any Project within the UK business and also working internationally.
* You will be able to develop your expertise in all aspects of Export Licensing, ITAR & EAR regulations, which in turn will develop your knowledge and understanding of UK Projects and their development
* Travel will be required within Europe and this brings the opportunity to develop your language skills.
What's great about joining this team?
* You will be joining a dynamic, focussed team responsible for the development of export control best practices and providing essential support to each other
* The team is consistently striving to achieve excellent export control compliance which involves reacting to new technologies, challenging products and destinations, proposing changes to work more efficiently and helping to influence others
* Experience on all projects and areas of the business mean that the work is very diverse and rewarding
* Working in a team where changing circumstances and prioritisation is always challenging and inspiring
* Changing and adapting to the business and react to unforeseen requests and changes
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.modis.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement