Product / Business Development Manager - commodities
D product development teams.
8. Establish and maintain contacts with customer and potential customers within the market to develop an awareness of their product requirements.
9. Engage the team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated with the Product development and external stakeholders (general /cultural).
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company???s success, reputation and sustainable growth.;Do you have extensive experience of the Oil and Gas commodities market? Looking to be part of an established department, focusing on new incubator / prototype projects? Interested in a strategic / key position where you make a difference and can influence the direction of the department? Passionate about being an early adopter and championing new ideas? Then we???d like to chat to you!
Due to organic growth and new projects we are looking for a Business Development and Products Manager to focus on Commodities. This role will be a mix of exploring different markers, driving business development ideas, working on multi-million dollar predictive modelling projects and assessing the feasibility of ideas.
The role will require regular UK travel To manage the development of new products within the Oil and Gas commodities market to ensure the continuing growth and profitability of the Company.
1. Acting as an external voice for the Company, within the Oil and Gas commodities market commission, to provide an up to date and ongoing view of:
??? new and existing product performance for both company and competitor products
??? an awareness of technical and market developments in the industry to ensure that the company has up-to-date and relevant information
??? market and industry trends
??? close monitoring of direct competition movements (pricing / new offers) to ensure product competitiveness is maintained and grown.
2. In close collaboration with key stakeholders, build and adapt the product strategy based on research, analysis and market and industry conditions to achieve the Company???s business objectives.
3. In conjunction with the Technical Manager develop pilots with early-stage products for internal and external customers to gain key product feedback.
4. Where appropriate, work with external third parties to assess partnerships and software licensing opportunities.
5. Be responsible for creating and maintaining the standard product information.
6. Assist with the development of the budget for the Product to ensure that all financial and cost objectives are met and targets are achieved within overall cost constraints.
7. Be the ???Product Expert??? and promote to internal stakeholders including direct knowledge transfer to sales, marketing and R&
??? Proven experience in the Oil and Gas commodities market
??? Strong Marketing background; knowledge and experience in field of Product Management (several years of experience as a Product / Programme Manager)
??? Excellent interpersonal skills, highly creative and dynamic
??? Demonstrated success defining and launching innovative and competitive products
??? Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills
??? Creation of commercial offers
??? Definition of product positioning, develop pricing, licensing evolutions and upgrades
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can???t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business, so if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you
The successful candidate will need to be eligible to gain UK SC Security Clearance to undertake the role.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.