IT Service Delivery Engineer
Benefits will include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Benefits Portal
- Share Save Scheme
An experienced IT Service Delivery Engineer is required for a service delivery role within an established team, predominantly working on Microsoft Windows environments across multiple sites maintaining varied applications.
This role provides an opportunity to work as part of a department that delivers exceptional levels of support to a demanding business, as such the environment is fast paced and attention to detail is critical. Candidates will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to utilise technical ability to support the environments and take lead with progressive enhancement projects.
The main components of this position are:
• Delivery of IT projects tasking, as lead by the IT Change Manager
• Being creative and imaginative to achieve solutions that have security and budgetary
• Contributing towards systems design and solution architecture progression through up-to-date technical knowledge and forward thinking approaches
• Monitoring and maintaining critical computer systems and advanced networks
• Troubleshooting complex system and network problems, diagnosing and solving challenging hardware/software faults
• Generating support documentation, including procedural documents for implemented systems
• Providing 3rd line support to a service desk, responding within agreed time constraints
• Prioritising and managing several tasks at one time
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with users
The position will have great demands for imaginative thinking, with the need to be flexible and committed. The right candidate will have the acumen to provide guidance and support to other members of the team. Teamwork is a critical aspect to the role, working together to deliver a high quality, reliable service to a progressive business.
Skill Area – Hardware
Mandatory Skill Requirements – Server Architecture / Firewalls / Routers
Desirable Skill Requirements – IPS / IDS
Skill Area – Software
Mandatory Skill Requirements – Windows Server / Exchange / SQL / Skype / SharePoint
Desirable Skill Requirements – Solaris / Linux
Skill Area - Tools and Methodologies
Mandatory Skill Requirements – System Integration / Network Infrastructure / Virtualisation / VLANs / VPN / Mobile Device Management
Desirable Skill requirements – Cloud Provisioning / Deployment Environments / ITIL / Mail & Web Filtering
MASS are an equal opportunities employer.