Benefits will include:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Company Benefits Portal
- Share Save Scheme
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join the team at MASS to scope and deliver decision support solutions for business change. You will work with stakeholders, end-users, data asset stewards, process owners and Business Analysts to deliver data visualisation, analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive), data quality, master data management and system integration projects.
- Collect data: Identify and catalogue information sources and information owners.
- Value data: Map data to business outcomes, process and associated systems.
- Connect data: Build ETL and other data integration solutions.
- Analyse data: Apply data analysis techniques to create new business insights.
- Visualise data: Design and implement reports and dashboards.
- Write software: Build supporting software to underpin data and analytics projects.
Mandatory Skill Requirements
- SQL query skills (Microsoft SQL Server, PL/SQL).
- Visual Studio (ETL Packages).
- Data analysis methods (e.g. mining, modelling, classification, regression, clustering, optimisation, simulation, and prediction).
- Agile delivery methods.
- Process Management & Mapping.
- Software Development (C#, web technologies).
Desirable Skill Requirements
- Project Management.
- Asset Management.
- Business Analysis.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Risk Management.
- Enterprise Architecture.
- IFS EOI (Business Modeller, BI Modeller, Meta and Execution Engine).
Other desirable skills
- Stakeholder Engagement and Management
- People management.
MASS is an equal opportunities employer.