Business Consultant - Delivery - Defence and National Security
Job Role: Business Consultant - Delivery - Defence and National Security
Salary/Rate: Excellent Salary + bonus + car allowance
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC or DV Cleared or willing to undergo
Business Consultant - Delivery - Defence and National Security - Permanent - London - Excellent Salary
As senior member of the team you will be working with new and existing clients, helping them address their business challenges. You will use your extensive experience to build strong client relationships, providing strategic and innovative thinking and advice. You will define and deliver our clients solutions that address their key business matters from understanding problems through to solution design and successful delivery. You will be reporting into very senior stakeholders.
- Working collaboratively with clients to set and realise strategies for change.
- Providing best practice advice and support to enable them to effectively control and manage their complex change portfolios.
- Designing and creating programmes to support major (client digital) transformations to ways of operating e.g. across staff and locations.
Skills / Experience:
- You have a proven track record of successful business development and/or business management either in a Consultancy organisation or working for a provider of Goods and Services. You have been responsible for achieving/exceeding revenue targets for new and existing clients.
- You are able to lead or contribute to the sale of our clients Transformation and Delivery Services - including bid development and presentation delivery.
- You are familiar with sales and business development and ideally have knowledge and experience in recognised sales support processes e.g. SPIN, Miller Heiman or similar
- You have strong commercial acumen, capable of managing bids and end to end financial management of assignments with large teams.
- You will preferably have a degree or equivalent qualification and hold relevant professional qualifications e.g. Prince2, APM, MSP, MoP, P3MO.
- Agile delivery experience and qualifications are highly desirable.
- You have strong written communication skills and the ability to write documents which are compelling, engaging and unambiguous.
- You demonstrate high level of problem-solving ability in relation to technically complex or conceptually abstract ideas.
- You can present complex solutions and concepts effectively and make persuasive cases based on analysis.
Practice and Service Development:
- You are an excellent team player with the ability to communicate and engage at all levels.
- You can demonstrate an ability to transfer skills and knowledge.
- You are proactive in your approach to work and enjoy working with a variety of people as well as being comfortable with progressing work independently.
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC or DV Cleared or willing to undergo. If you do not hold an active SC or DV Cleared or willing to undergo please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2019.