Project Admin Assistant
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated administration professional. The ideal candidate for this key role will have experience providing support to senior stakeholders within, NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation.
- Support the work of the Project Manager in all administrative tasks;
- Coordinate international teams and meetings;
- Provide routine, planned and ad-hoc project management documentation;
- Closely liaise with Cyber Service Line team and Admin Office to support preparation of defined reports;
- Create and maintain all project-related documentation (risk and issue management, dependencies, change management, scheduling, supplier management);
- Support the production and submission of exception reports.
- Maintain Service Line project-related portals such as work loading and work capacity metrics; reporting and planning;
- Contact information;
- Project status;
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and diligent Administrator to work in a fast-based environment providing key support to the Project Manager. This opening would suit someone with a strong admin background that enjoys a busy environment where compliance to procedures and the ability to remain calm under pressure are key. The location of this role will be in The Hague in The Netherlands.
- Vocational training at a higher administration level in a relevant discipline or significant experience.
- Experience with the MS-EPM Toolset.
- Knowledge and experience with the practical implementation of ICT projects.
- Proactive attitude in seeking and maintaining trust from stakeholders and team;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with good briefing skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Time management;
- Works productively in a pressurised environment;
- Focused on objectives and deliverable oriented.
- Working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
- Citizen of one of the NATO nations
- Ability to obtain a NATO clearance
- Unlimited right to reside and remain in the host country
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Project Admin Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector None / Undisclosed Contract £80,000 - £89,999 jobs in United Kingdom