Software Developer - C# - Redditch - 30k - 40k- 37.5 hours per week
Software Developer with strong C# development experience, a creative mind and a passion for Software Development
I'm interested in speaking with candidates who have experience of 2-3 of the following:
- Microsoft .Net C#
- UI development
- Relational (SQL) database knowledge
- Team Foundation Server TF
- Agile Methodology
My client is a is an independent, privately owned UK business with over 30 years' experience in the software market. The Company comprises of a medium sized team based Just outside Birmingham.
The successful candidate would be working in a team of 5 in an Agile environment. The Company itself is very relaxed so long as the work is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
What will you do? You will form part of a small close-knit team and help further the business which would include:
- Responsibility for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports, and review/repair legacy code
- Conduct system analysis and development to ensure the Company's products are current with changing technologies.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing descriptions of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in the database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
For more information please get in contact with Conrad Johnson @ Circle or press apply now. Email: conrad.johnson @ circle.com Tel: 01618779200
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.