Public Sector Resourcing are currently recruiting Trainers for an initial period of 3 months, on behalf of their Public Sector Client. The positions will initial be required 3 days per week, but may rise to 5 days per week depending on department circumstances.
Purpose of the Role:
To deliver essential training to new starters within the organisation, in an engaging and dynamic manner.
The candidate will initially be required for 3 days per week, however this may increase as time goes on to 5 days per week to meet the training demands of additional staff as they join.
- The role will mainly be based in London, however some travel to other offices may be required.
- Planning, coordinating and running high-quality induction training programme to colleagues; We are looking for a trainer who will effectively diagnose the departments and individual requirements, as well as maintaining strong internal stakeholder relationships to ensure successful delivery and embedding of interventions.
- Coordinate and analyse feedback
- Maintain high quality content and constantly improving delivery techniques
- You will be responsible for delivering training to colleagues who are new to the team and deliver the ‘Introduction to RED’ training in addition to conducting other workshops/individual training sessions.
- You will be expected to work with our operational team and alongside a new team of learning coordinators.
- You will be expected to be cultural champions, role modelling the departments values as well as demonstrating a strong customer focus.
- This role is a highly visible role across the department, and you will be expected to develop and build further the profile of the L&D Team.
- Must have existing CTC/ SC clearance.
- Experienced Coach/ Trainer/ Facilitator, with a strong background in L&D to support an internal programme
- A proven ability to delivery end to end training
- Organisation and planning, with high attention to detail
- Highly confident in working independently,
- Natural ability to be analytical and problem-solve
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent relationship building skills with employees of all levels
- Professional and engaging manner
- Ability to support colleagues in meeting their commitments
- Up to date on latest L&D trends and industry best practice
- Bringing new ideas for onboarding including content, attendees, duration and delivery
- If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Apply for Trainer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly