Public Sector Resourcing are currently recruiting Trainers for an initial period of 3 months, on behalf of their Public Sector Client. The positions will initial be required 3 days per week, but may rise to 5 days per week depending on department circumstances.
Purpose of the Role:
To deliver essential training to new starters within the organisation, in an engaging and dynamic manner.
The candidate will initially be required for 3 days per week, however this may increase as time goes on to 5 days per week to meet the training demands of additional staff as they join.
- The role will mainly be based in London, however some travel to other offices may be required.
- Planning, coordinating and running high-quality induction training programme to colleagues; We are looking for a trainer who will effectively diagnose the departments and individual requirements, as well as maintaining strong internal stakeholder relationships to ensure successful delivery and embedding of interventions.
- Coordinate and analyse feedback
- Maintain high quality content and constantly improving delivery techniques
- You will be responsible for delivering training to colleagues who are new to the team and deliver the ‘Introduction to RED’ training in addition to conducting other workshops/individual training sessions.
- You will be expected to work with our operational team and alongside a new team of learning coordinators.
- You will be expected to be cultural champions, role modelling the departments values as well as demonstrating a strong customer focus.
- This role is a highly visible role across the department, and you will be expected to develop and build further the profile of the L&D Team.
- Must have existing CTC/ SC clearance.
- Experienced Coach/ Trainer/ Facilitator, with a strong background in L&D to support an internal programme
- A proven ability to delivery end to end training
- Organisation and planning, with high attention to detail
- Highly confident in working independently,
- Natural ability to be analytical and problem-solve
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent relationship building skills with employees of all levels
- Professional and engaging manner
- Ability to support colleagues in meeting their commitments
- Up to date on latest L&D trends and industry best practice
- Bringing new ideas for onboarding including content, attendees, duration and delivery
- If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.