We are seeking a configuration manager who is well versed in completion of configuration/data management tasks for large disparate organisations. The ideal candidate will have a background in the supply of verification for contract deliverables and will have recent experience of working on projects within NATO, the wider armed forces, the civil service or with defence contractor.
· execute configuration identification for new and changed Configuration Items (CIs);
· support the change management process to efficiently and effectively process software and hardware changes from request to implementation;
· perform configuration status accounting for assigned CIs;
· perform physical and functional configuration audits;
· support Directorate of Air and Missile Defence Command and Control (AMDC2) internal projects by providing CM services for project lifecycle;
· support acquisition projects in providing related CM services for project lifecycle;
· coordinate the exchange of CM data between AMDC2, the NCI Agency Directorates, NATO and National organisations and industries;
· maintain and further develop the configuration management database and related web portals for AirC2 PO&S;
· provide CM expertise to AMDC2 stakeholders/customers.
Based in The Hague this is a great opportunity for an experienced configuration manager to provide support to critical NATO projects. As the role is in The Hague it would suit someone residing there already or with the ability to work and remain there without hindrance.
· degree at a nationally recognised/certified University in Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Sciences, or related discipline, or exceptionally, the lack of a university degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency;
· practical experience in the application of configuration management for the complete system lifecycle (from development to in service support and decommissioning);
· practical experience in performing configuration management for application software;
· formal training on configuration management;
· experience with NATO configuration management policy, processes and procedures;
· experience of working in an international environment;
· Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
· knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organization, including ACO and ACT;
· fluency in spoken and written English;
· must have the ability to hold and retain a NATO clearance;
· national of one of the NATO member nations.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions and a prime contractor to NATO. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Security None / Undisclosed Contract £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in United Kingdom