Senior Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced and self-starting Project Manager. You will be very much used to being in a customer facing role, having delivered a number of projects that have focused on IT service and/or system delivery, NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation.
· performance in the delivery of an Integrated Air and Missile defence capability coherent with architecture guidance and compatible with legacy systems;
· support the development of Type B Cost Estimates and the source selection for new contracts
· ensure that operational, functional, ergonomic and performance requirements for the Planning and Tasking capture NATO’s operational Air C2 needs;
· ensure that operational, functional, ergonomic and performance requirements for the Planning and Tasking subsystem are properly reflected;
· advise on methods of verification and validation with regard to the specified requirements;
· plan, implement and manage the assigned projects in accordance with laid out policies and procedures;
· support development of procurement strategy, benefit-risk analysis and business cases in order to support and secure customer funding;
· support the coordination of project related aspects within the AMDC2;
· liaise with SHAPE and representatives of the User Communities to provide guidance on the engineering impact of operational decisions in the Planning and Tasking subsystem;
· Coordinate with SHAPE and representatives of the Operational Community to provide guidance on the engineering impact of all operational decisions into the Planning and Tasking subsystem.
Based in The Hague this is a great opportunity for an experienced project manager to provide full lifecycle support to critical NATO projects. As the role is in The Hague it would suit someone residing there already or with the ability to work and remain there without hindrance.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
· Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in a related discipline, or exceptionally the lack of a degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to NCI Agency;
· in-depth knowledge and practical experience in AirC2 automated mission execution systems, more in particular in the areas of Air Defence Planning and Tasking;
· familiar with current and evolving capabilities and trends of Non Real Time technologies;
· familiar with the use of computer based support and project management tools;
· excellent oral and written communication skills;
· ability to work well in a team and with commercial contractors;
· recognised formal Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE2 Registered Practitioner or Project Management (PMP);
· work effectively in a demanding international environment;
· citizen of one of the NATO nations;
· ability to obtain and retain a NATO clearance;
· unlimited right to reside and remain in the host country.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Senior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Technology None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Management / Executive None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom