We are seeking an experienced and self-starting analyst who is used to delivering under strict deadlines . You will be very much used to being in a customer facing role, having delivered within a defence environment for either, NATO, the MoD, civil service, the wider armed forces or a defence organisation.
· conduct DP-related analysis using the Joint Defence Planning Analysis and Requirements Toolset (JDARTS) to provide DP-related analysis;
· produce accurate, validated and consistent data sets using MS tools at expert level;
· apply a range of Operational Analysis (OA) tools to support analyses such as MS Excel, VBA coding and macros development, and potentially some use of GIS, simulation and statistical software;
· carry out data collection, collation and analysis using a range of tools (predominantly MS Excel and MS Access);
· summarise results to be presented in MS PowerPoint presentations and MS Word documents;
· support Operational Analysts Service Line (OA SL) staff in the development and update of documentation/reports;
Based in The Hague this is a great opportunity for an experienced analyst to provide full analystical support to critical NATO projects. As the role is in The Hague it would suit someone residing there already or with the ability to work and remain there without hindrance.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
· Recent experience (within past 12 months) in working on the Defence Planning project managed by the OA SL is essential;
· recent experience in using the Joint Defence Planning Analysis and Requirements Toolset (JDARTS);
· recent experience in applying Operations Research techniques for the analysis of military problems, particularly in military planning;
· expert knowledge of MS Office suite, in particular MS Excel, MS Access and the use of VBA.;
· demonstrated ability to work in a fast- paced environment providing fit for purpose, rapid analysis as directed by OA SL analysts;
· Proven ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing. Ideally possess good briefing skills;
· degree (BSc) in science / mathematics, exceptionally experience relevant to the post may be acceptable;
· work effectively in a demanding international environment;
· citizen of one of the NATO nations;
· ability to obtain and retain a NATO clearance;
· unlimited right to reside and remain in the host country.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Intelligence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom