Configuration Manager/Senior Engineer
We are seeking a configuration manager/senior engineer who is well versed in definition and completion of configuration management tasks for large disparate organisations. The ideal candidate will have a background in the supply of verification for contract deliverables and will have recent experience of working on projects within NATO, the wider armed forces, the civil service or with defence contractor.
· execute Configuration Management tasks supporting all life cycle phases of AMDC2 capabilities;
· manage Configuration Items (CIs) and related information;
· support inhouse AMDC2 projects in defining and executing automated CM services for change analysis, baseline planning, implementation and deployment;
· support acquisition projects in providing related CM services for project planning, implementation and acceptance by NATO;
· define CM business processes, decision models and case management models for automated through life CM services;
· monitor configuration management activities of contractors;
· coordinate the exchange of CM data between AMDC2 and the stakeholders;
· ensure that relevant NATO and international configuration management standards are implemented and that best practices are considered;
· provide technical leadership, coaching, mentoring and training on a regular basis to AMDC2 staff members in respect to CM processes and tools;
· provide consultancy and guidance on CM issues to internal and to external stakeholders;
Based in The Hague this is a great opportunity for an experienced configuration manager/senior engineer to provide direction and support to critical NATO projects. As the role is in The Hague it would suit someone residing there already or with the ability to work and remain there without hindrance.
· Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree in a related, or exceptionally, the lack of a degree may be compensated by the demonstration of a candidate’s particular abilities or experience that is/are of interest to the NCI Agency;
· practical experience in the application of configuration management for the complete system lifecycle, from concept through in-service support to disposal;
· experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Data Management (PDM) or CM Systems;
· experience with NATO configuration management policy, processes and procedures or similar Industry CM standards;
· Formal training on configuration management;
· Prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
· fluency in spoken and written English;
· must have the ability to hold and retain a NATO clearance;
· national of one of the NATO member nations.
· Masters degree
· Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organisation, including Allied Command Operations and Allied Command Transformation.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions and a prime contractor to NATO. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Management / Executive None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Public Sector None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom