Service Intergration Manager
We are seeking a service integration management specialist who is experience in providing management of service delivery for large disparate organisations. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and will have recent experience of working on projects within NATO, the wider armed forces, the civil service or with defence contractor.
· orchestrate Service Delivery Managers representing the Service Management Authority;
· provide governance, management, integration, assurance and coordination across the Service Delivery entities within the Agency or external to it;
· end to end provision of service, ensuring that all Service Delivery entities are properly engaged in the delivery of services and providing value;
· encourage collaboration between Service Delivery entities and performs proactive customer reviews in cooperation with Demand Management and the Service Owners;
· act as the main point of contact to the customer for any activities related to the SLA they are responsible;
· organise, prepare and coordinate the Agency inputs and position for the corresponding SLA Quarterly Service Level Review (QSLR) meetings.
Based in Mons this is a great opportunity for an experienced Service Integration professional to provide direction and support to critical NATO projects. As the role is in Mons, Belgium it would suit someone residing there already or with the ability to work and remain there without hindrance.
· Degree in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline equivalent to a Bachelor’s. Exceptionally, the lack of a degree may be compensated by a lower academic qualification combined with the demonstration of particular abilities or experience of relevance to this post;
· relevant skillset and knowledge of customer environment;-Sound knowledge of service design, transition and operation processes with proved experience on one of these processes;
· experience delivering best practices from a lifecycle approach;
· experience in resource management, including the planning for and allocation of resources in organisations;
· briefing skills;
· knowledge of IT service management (such as ITIL). ITILv3 Foundation Certified;
· advanced organisational skills and analytical approach to problem solving
· fluency in spoken and written English;
· must have the ability to hold and retain a NATO clearance;
· national of one of the NATO member nations.
· Masters degree
· Knowledge of NATO responsibilities and organisation, including Allied Command Operations and Allied Command Transformation.
· prior experience of working in an international environment comprising both military and civilian elements;
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions and a prime contractor to NATO. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply for Service Intergration Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Management / Executive None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom
- Procurement None / Undisclosed Contract £150,000 Plus jobs in United Kingdom