My client, a British multinational household name are looking to recruit a DSP/FPGA Developer into their offices based in Guildford
With their client base rapidly expanding, this is an opportunity to join a team of sophisticated and most talented IT professionals within the defence sector and work on a multitude of exciting projects within this space.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Design and develop state-of-the-art FPGA cores for software Defined radio (ADR) solutions
- Scope, plan and be responsible for delivering work to agreed timescales
- Be involved in customer-facing delivery, sometimes to challenging deadlines
- Develop innovative solutions
- Have a strong interest in expanding technical knowledge both in areas of core expertise and more generally
- Work towards gaining the experience required to take technical lead roles
It is desirable to have experience in some of the following:
- 1+ year experience of FPGA development
- Understanding of radio communications
- Understanding of digital signal processing
- Embedded software such as C, C++, Java, JSP
- Understanding of digital and/or analogue hardware design with some hands-on laboratory experience of debug/set to work
- Proven record of successful project delivery
In turn, my client offers some outstanding benefits including a generous bonus scheme, 25 day holiday (with the ability to buy 5 additional days) and many more.
Also, please note that due to the sensitive nature of the projects that you will be working on, it is essential for the successful candidate to hold SC clearance or be eligible for SC clearance.
Should the above be of any interest and would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email@example.com or on 0117 980 4925.
Apply for DSP/FPGA Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly