A fantastic opportunity has come about for an experienced Tester to join an outstanding organisation in London on a permanent basis. You will be joining one of my clients' key accounts within the government and public sector space and help transform government organizations across the UK.
- Perform functional and technical tests in all phases of testing in Agile - Delivery or Waterfall/V-Model; and at all layers of the application stack including Database, API and Web/apps. Also support UAT.
- Design BDD/TDD tests working closely with the business, BA Teams, Developers and Automation Engineers.
- Support test phases in DevOps CI/CD implementations.
- Support formal and informal Test Assessments
- Recommend/Implement efficient and effective processes and standards in order to - continuously improve quality
- Working with the Business, BA and Development teams to help architect applications to support effective quality assurance
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Functional and technical testing including planning, script design, execution & maintenance
- Confident with BDD in an Agile/SAFe environment as a quality analyst within modern agile scrum teams. Cucumber BDD experience using Gherkin
- Defect Management, test metrics reporting and Test Management tooling integration, test data management
- Experience within an Oracle cloud environment.
This is a client facing role so the successful candidate must be willing and flexible to travel to client site and able to effectively represent the organisation in a professional manner.
Due to the sensitive nature of the role, it is essential for the successful candidate to hold current security clearance or be eligible for security clearance.
If you would like to know more about this role, please do not hesitate to contact me, Emma Gomez on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Tester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly