Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients powerful solutions and focused approach.
RPS are currently engaged with a Central Government Organisation, delivering a number of vital work packages as part of the EU Exit Programme. In order for us to support this, the need for a highly experienced NON technical Business Analyst has been identified to join and work within the organisation.
This will initially be a 3-6-month engagement, paying a competitive daily rate. The ideal candidates will have experience of high impact business change and transformation projects within the public sector. Our client requires someone who has experience of being a NON technical Business Analyst within Central Government &/or Public Sector. It will be vital to develop a deep understanding of our client and their needs very quickly. You will be required to analyse the research findings and translate them into service needs. It is essential that you are a strong communicator with problem solving skills to ensure the delivery of the projects.
- Demonstrable experience of reviewing all business functions and determining a structure and maturity of processes.
- Demonstrable experience of developing engagement plans.
- Experience of managing SME interviews and workshops.
- Experience of creating end to end process maps.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Significant stakeholder management experience to a senior level.
- Demonstrable experience of governance and senior decision making.
- Demonstrable experience of providing support, guidance and coaching for project teams.
- Broad understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal