Due to expansion, we are seeking not one but two internal recruitment professionals to add to our European team! The ideal candidate for these roles will be self-starting, innovative resourcers with an innate ability to find candidates with unique skill-sets within a highly niche market.
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates;
· Create and maintain relationships with candidates for current and future openings;
· Utilise Internet and web-based recruiting sources and systems to identify and manage candidates;
· Review, screen and recommend qualified candidates for open positions;
· Review CVs and telephone screen applicants to obtain and validate work history, clearance levels, education, training, skills and salary/rate requirements;
· Review background information to validate candidate experience, qualifications and skills;
· Enter, maintain and manage database information;
· Work with the Capture/Proposal team to ensure key positions are staffed.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a resourcing professional to work into an exciting, Global Defence consultancy. Here you will get to work across Europe providing pivotal support to the team, delivering that most precious resource – personnel. You will be working in Brussels in our open plan offices that overlook the new NATO HQ alongside the international team whom you will support in delivery to NATO. The internal recruitment function of the European side of the business at MCR is relatively new, which means that those starting with us really have the chance to shine within a progressive and innovative company that really works to develop and promote from within.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
Ability to source qualified candidates within mainland Europe; Excellent communication skills; Proven ability to resource candidates for whom English is not the first language; Demonstrated experience in effectively utilising applicant tracking systems; Ability to work with little supervision; Perform well under pressure; Understanding of employment laws and practices within country of origin; Fluent and confident in both written and spoken English; Current NATO or National Security Clearance or the willingness to undertake and maintain such; Meets the requirements to work and reside in Belgium; Must be a citizen of one of the 29 NATO member nations.
· Bachelor’s Degree;
· Experience in recruitment of those holding high level government clearances;
· Background/experience with NATO and its Agencies;
· Fluency in additional languages ideally; French, Italian, German or Dutch, however candidates that have any language the it spoken within any of the NATO nations would also be welcome.
Equal Opportunities Employer
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.email@example.com
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Belgium
- Defence None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Belgium
- Human Resources None / Undisclosed Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Belgium