Service Management Business Analyst
We appreciate and value the diversity of our employees and the inclusive environment we work in. Having employees with a wide range of skills, knowledge, innovation and energy makes us the industry leaders we are.
We have a great new opportunity for a talented Service Management Business Analyst to join a growing team. The purpose of this job is to support the operation of Engineering Technical Services in NATS as an analyst within the Service Management Back Office (SMBO). Working with business process experts and owners you'll be designing and implementing solutions to deliver critical business information This job operates at SIFA L4
- Supporting the Service Groups and Service Management Process Expert by providing analysis, maintenance, verification and validation, and audit activities.
- In support of ITIL processes with outcomes including (but not exclusively): efficient processes; data managed into information; creation of bespoke information products; creation of dashboard templates.
- Ensuring design and implementation of solutions within the supporting tools are effective and efficient.
- Input of data into supporting systems for normal operational demand and also in support of onboarding new services.
- Verification and validation of processes, data and output from the tools required to support the delivery of Service Operation by Technical Services to ensure efficient and accurate data is held and used.
- Monitoring service supporting activity against OLAs where tooling is not in place to ensure the value to the customer is delivered and highlight areas for improvement.
- Enacting Continuous Service Improvement Activities (CSI) as directed to ensure value is maintained or increased and errors and faults are resolved.
- The design, creation or requirement capture for new databases and tools within the operational environment in support of onboarding and normal operation.
- When directed, responsible for delivering training to users in support of tooling and functionality to ensure processes and databases are used correctly.
Background, Qualifications & Skills
- A min of a Higher National Diploma/Diploma Higher Education (DipHE) in a Business Management, Information Technology or Engineering related discipline, or relevant experience.
- Will exercise personal responsibility and autonomy and will plan work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Interacts and influences colleagues and may have working level contact with customers, suppliers and partners.
- Advise, and may supervise others or make decisions which impact the work assigned.
- The candidate will hold an ITIL Foundation level certificate.
- Selection and application of appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications to achieve business aims.
- Fluent communication both orally and in writing.
- The presentation of complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Facilitation and collaboration between stakeholders.
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring work to meet time and quality targets.
- Maintaining an awareness of developing technologies and their application.
- Takes responsibility and show commitment for driving own development.
UK Air Traffic Management is a safety critical environment, and part of Critical National Infrastructure, you will be required to pass and hold SC level UK Security Clearance.
NATS offers a range of excellent benefits which includes 28 days leave, statutory leave and a top class contributory DC pension scheme.
Applications can be on paper or large print
NATS Talent Acquisition Team