Servoca Resourcing Solutions are currently recruiting for 2 Statement Takers to work for Sussex Police on a contract basis.
To conduct initial and secondary enquiries on active crime investigations as directed by the Response Investigation Team (RIT) Supervisor.
- To support Investigating Officer / RIT Investigators to plan and complete statements from victims and witnesses to identify and maximise all available evidence.
- Ensure statements are typed, legible and they meet the required evidential standard and quality standards complying with guidelines laid down by the Crown Prosecution Service.
- To support Investigating Officer / RIT Investigators to complete any pre-charge, post-charge or other offence disposal case papers, ensuring compliance with either Force policy or the Directors Manual of Guidance for file preparation.
- To seize and recover CCTV in accordance with Force Policy ensuring continuity of evidence and exhibits.
- To ensure they are customer focused by providing victims and witnesses full updates with case progression and providing the necessary support, protection and referral to multi-agencies as appropriate.
- To attend briefings held by RIT supervisor for the team and take an active role in proving support to the team
Candidates would need to have a good working knowledge of current criminal legislation to be able to fulfil this role to the highest possible standard, be literate and possess excellent communication skills in both written and verbal communication. They would also need to possess a full driving license.
Pay Rate: £13.69 Per Hour PAYE - £16.86 Per Hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 5 Months Initially
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Crawley
- Intelligence SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Crawley
- Management / Executive SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Crawley
- Policing SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Crawley
- Investigation SC Contract £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Crawley