1 day left
- Job Type
Experienced in all facets of change management you will be used to working in an international, fast-paced environment - delivering change programmes for either the MoD, NATO, a defence contractor or for the armed forces.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analyses and recommendations to improve Allied Command Transformation (ACT) and Allied Command Operations (ACO) organisational performance;
- Identify and develop opportunities to improve user’s performance, usability, and mission achievement;
- Improve ICT service operations and increase process efficiency;
- Assess complex systems; develop specific cost reduction solutions, and business case analyses to support transformation efforts;
- Conduct user and stakeholder analysis, managing and provide oversight to project and programmes;
- Apply functional and analytical expertise required to design and implement solutions, leveraging management consulting capability pillars;
- Support the development and maintenance of schedules for detailed project analysis;
- Gather and facilitate status for schedule updates;
- Facilitate identification and sequencing of activities and milestones;
- Collect, interpret, and analyse results of integrated cost, schedule and risk models providing reports and briefings around the results;
- Collect, interpret, analyse and define Operational risk and impact for the business processes.
To win tomorrow's war, NATO must prepare and be prepared today:
This is Allied Command Transformation's role.
As the Change Manager and Site Lead you will be part of an international team, working with team members from 29 nations in supporting development of quality improvement of information management; NATO Enterprise-wide programmatic & functional integration of data; Establishment of a quality assurance and traceability process for requirements capture; and supporting the analysis of alternatives and related risk management tasks. This contract will run until June 2020 and the primary location will be Mons in Belgium.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
- Master’s degree in electronics engineering or computer science or telecommunications or information systems and technology or another equivalent or closely related discipline;
- Resent exposure in providing assistance with leading a large team in project and systems management for the development; maintenance, sustainment, and operations of IT software systems;
- Proven ability to work under PRINCE2,PMP or ITIL methodology;
- Extensive exposure to programme management and programme management office within the technology arena;
- Experience providing consulting support to a wide array of operational users; including organisational analysis and design, organisational strategy, strategic analysis, performance management, business process analysis and reengineering, human capital, management of operational users relationship and change management;
- Proven credible brief provider;
- Experience in assessing complex IT systems together with the development of business cases and analyses to support transition efforts;
- Risk mitigation and risk management;
- Demonstrated working level knowledge with MS Office tools (Outlook, Project, Word, Excel and Power Point, Share Point);
- Demonstrate the availability to travel to any NATO entity within the 29 Nations (valid passport with no travel restrictions to NATO nations);
- National of one of the NATO nationals with the ability to remain in the host country unassisted;
- Ability to obtain and retain NATO Secret clearance.
· NATO experience
· PRINCE2 or PMP
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Change Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Consultancy SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Defence SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Engineering SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom
- Information Technology SC Contract £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in United Kingdom