We are seeking a Project professional, experienced in providing support to busy project teams. The ideal candidate for this role will have resent experience in providing programme support functions to NATO, the MoD, civil service, wider armed forces or another defence contractor.
- provide knowledge and content management for Functional Grouping Facilities Study (FGFS) programme;
- use data sources and analysis to identify programmatic needs;
- assist in documenting project phases and providing summary reports for NCI Agency management;
- participate in strategic planning regarding FGFS programme development;
- assist with program assessments ensuring programmatic goals are well documented;
- perform data validation and quality control checks to ensure adherence to NCI Agency protocols;
- managing program Sharepoint sites;
- creating milestone schedules and preparing technical summary reports for management.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned administrator with project experience to work on a prestigious and critical NATO Programme. An integral member of the team, the incumbent will be responsible for providing support and assistance to the team in delivery of transition and relocation projects for the Agency Future Alignment Programme (AFAP). The location of this role will be in the new NATO HQ based in Brussels, Belgium, so would suit those already residing, or who have the ability to relocate without company visa assistance.
MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. We have long provided solutions across the defence community and have an enviable reputation of delivery. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com.
bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field or extensive experience;
- experience in project support roles;
- excellent MS SharePoint skills;
- proficiency with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- demonstrated understanding of project management concepts and industry best practices (ITIL, PRINCE 2, etc.);
- detail oriented with strong analytical skills;
- able to work well on a team;
- demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal managerial supervision;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to obtain NATO Security Clearance;
- Citizen of NATO.
Non essential requirements
- A recognised project management qualification, PMP, PRINCE 2 or similar
If you think that you have the right skills and experience to fill this role, please hit apply below, or for an informal chat ahead of applying please contact me directly at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MCR, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial NATO Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Belgium
- Aerospace NATO Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Belgium
- Central Government NATO Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Belgium
- Consultancy NATO Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Belgium
- Defence NATO Permanent £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Belgium