Product Lifecycle Engineer
Product Lifecycle Engineer required by one of the UK's largest Engineering Support Services organisation working on one of the most exciting and largest programmes commissioned by the United Kingdoms Parliament.
The successful candidates will be working on projects right from inception to completion ensuring the new class of Nuclear Submarines are capable of ensuring the delivery of the UK's AT Sea Deterrent patrols.
All candidates will be required to come from a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics degree along with holding industry relevant experience.
Location: Plymouth, Bristol & Barrow
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £29,955 - £46,420
What will be asked of you:
- Influencing the design of the submarine - maximising ease of support in service;
- Developing an in-service Support Solution which demonstrably satisfies requirements for availability and cost
- Ensuring the submarine can be maintained within safe operating limits.
What you must have:
- Degree qualified from a STEM background
- An excellent communicator, who can articulate complex arguments for a variety of stakeholders
- You can demonstrate that you can drive issues to completion
- Project management experience
Whats on offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent job security
- Pension scheme with up to 8% employer contributions
- Career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity please contact James Pearce at Experis or click apply!