Authorised Firearms Officers - Home Office Forces only
We are seeking Home Office Authorised Firearms Officers to join our Operational Policing Unit (OPU) within the alliance of Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police .
We are centrally located within the West Midlands Region and have a number of vacancies at the Warwickshire OPU base in Rugby.
Our OPUs sit within the Operations Department., which also includes the Dog Section, the Firearms School, Tasking Teams and Task Force (Specialist Firearms Officers), providing opportunities for further development.
As an Authorised Firearms Officer you will:
• Provide 24/7 Armed Response cover
• Contribute to road safety by traffic enforcement and collision investigation
• Respond to emergency response calls and support local policing
• Work a 6 on/4 off shift pattern
The successful candidates will:
• Be current in all NPFTC modules contained within the ARV role profile
• Be able to achieve Level 9.4 Job Related Fitness Test (JRFT)
• Be medically fit and able to pass a medical
• Be serving in a recognised Home Office Force
• Display full competence against the Policing Professional Framework for the rank of Constable.
• Provide a training record endorsed by their current CFI
Relocation expenses are payable subject to eligibility
More searches like this
- Defence CTC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Warwick
- Information Technology CTC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Warwick
- Intelligence CTC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Warwick
- Management / Executive CTC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Warwick
- Policing CTC Permanent £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Warwick