Security Cleared Support Coordinator
Support Co-ordinator required for a global company to join their team in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
This role will be to helping manage a building / warehouse with around 50 staff.
Candidate with Facilities Management experience are highly desirable but any employment history in in a specialist business support team (such as Security or Asset Management or Information Management or Resource Management) providing a support service will be welcome.
Candidate will need to be eligible or hold current SC level clearance due to the secure nature of the building and sensitive data held on the client's systems. This will require 5 years continuous residency in the UK.
- Support. Ensures the role supports the reliability and purpose of the unit and looks to improve the service given to the customer (either internally or externally) through timely and efficient resolutions of tasks, problems or queries.
- Analysis and diagnosing problems or issues.
- Working for others. Interfaces with the business both internally and externally in order to build and maintain appropriate working relationships and meet the requirements of the unit, area or team.
- Planning, organizing and monitoring work. Recognizes team and company changes in priorities and takes necessary action to achieve targets.
- Communication. Communicates effectively with a diverse audience in order to express and convey information appropriately about the specialist area.
To work for a forward thinking company who offer a great benefits and package including: 25 days' holidays (plus bank holidays) rising up to 30 days, contribution pension scheme up to 10%, Life Assurance, Group Income Protection and an Employee Assistance Programme.
Additional benefits are available via the flexible benefits scheme.
To find out more please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age