Gloucester, United Kingdom
- GE Aviation
- The objective of this role is to work with the Materials fulfillment team to ensure there is sufficient stock to meet customer spares orders, and ensure all processes take place for the material to ship on time. Additionally, this role will support both the Materials Planning, fulfillment & NPI team with any projects, process improvements or adhoc tasks as required.
- Compare system stock levels with customer orders and supplier promise dates, allocate material where there is sufficient Inventory.
- Ensure stores and despatch teams are aware and working to the picking and shipping priorities.
- Highlight any material shortage issues to fulfillment leader for allocation decisions.
- Work with digital team to automate tasks where possible using Spotfire tool.
- Support the materials team with any adhoc projects and tasks as necessary.
- Team player
- Quick learner
- Self motivated
- Digitally & logically minded
- Effective communication skillsApplications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) clearance is required and must be maintained for this role. Please note that in the event that BPSS clearance cannot be obtained, you may not be eligible for the role and/or any offer of employment may be withdrawn on grounds of national security. Please see the link below for further details regarding the requirements for BPSS clearance https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/61212/hmg-personnel-security-controls.pdf
- Prior experience in production, planning or material control environment