Project Assistant - NSPA CO Kiev
Project Assistant – NSPA Chief Office Ukraine
Location: Luxembourg, Capellen, NATO-NSPA & Ukraine, Kiev, NSPA Chief Office
Contract duration: to be determined (fixed term contract)
Sapienza Consulting is recruiting two Project Assistants in order to support various NATO Trust Fund Projects are currently being executed in UKRAINE by NSPA. In support, NSPA intends to use the services of two (2) Project Assistants (PA). Perfect knowledge of English and Ukrainian and/or Russian is required.
- The PA will be responsible to the Project Managers (PM) located in LUXEMBOURG and the NSPA Chief Office (CO) located in UKRAINE for the provision of support. Common general duties will include:
- Providing direct assistance to the PM, CO and visitors;
- Performing the full range of administrative support functions;
- Producing draft documents,
- Managing lists of POC;
- Organizing correspondence in accordance to CO requirements;
- Assisting in the development of office administrative systems and procedures.
- Providing assistance in the coordination of service-wide activities (meetings, training, etc.), special projects events
- Orients and assists visits of delegation;
- Coordinating the work of office support staff in providing meetings servicing/administrative support to various meetings;
- Attending meetings, preparing minutes, monitoring follow-up activities if required;
- Managing, updating and further developing internal databases as appropriate;
- Assisting in the preparation of presentation materials using appropriate technology/software
- Providing translation and interpretation (Ukrainian, Russian, English) as requested;
- Performing a variety of administrative duties including preparing and/or processing administrative requests/documents.
- Maintaining files (both paper and electronic) and databases for work unit.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the PS.
- Traveling as appropriate to all locations where project activity is being conducted
- The normal place of employment shall be Capellen, LUXEMBOURG. Additional travel and attendance to any necessary project meetings will also be performed including sites throughout UKRAINE in relation with the Project and NSPA Luxembourg.
- The PA shall support the NSPA office team at the NATO Liaison Office in Kiev for coordination and postal purposes in the framework of the Projects development and implementation.
- Must be fluent in Ukrainian or Russian, and English
- Must hold NATO Secret Security Clearance
- PA shall have a demonstrated organisational ability, to be able work with the minimum of supervision, at his/her own initiative, as an individual and as a team member. PA shall have an ability to communicate clearly at all levels both in writing and orally. Detailed post requirements are shown below.
- Professionalism: Recognized experience working in office administrative support with knowledge of general office and administrative support including administrative policies, processes and procedures and information systems/ MS Office tools. Recognized Ukrainian/ English interpretation skills. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work;
- Communication: speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed;
- Teamwork: works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
- Previous experience with the international community, including armed forces
- Passport with ability to obtain travel visa
Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU
Please send your CV (in English) as soon as possible asap email@example.com